Thai Foot Massage
Traditional Thai Foot Massage is a massage of the feet and also lower legs. It is both invigorating and deeply relaxing and involves hands on massage, stretching and acupressure to stimulate reflex points. It includes the use of a traditional Thai foot massage stick as well as using the palms, fingers, thumbs and knuckles to work the feet.
The techniques of Thai foot massage are thought to stimulate and open energy channels, leaving you feeling relaxed, balanced and energised.
Benefits of Thai Foot Massage are:
- Improves circulation in feet and legs
- Improves lymphatic drainage
- A boost for the immune system
- Reduces stiffness and improves flexibility
- Stress relief
- Improves sleep
- Leaves you with a general feeling of tranquility, calmness and well-being.
How much does a session cost
£40 allow 1 hour
Be not afraid of going slowly, be afraid of standing still Japanese Proverb